Here we are going to go through all of the things you can do while on the task dashboard in the WP FeedBack dashboard inside the WP Admin.
1. You can filter which tasks are shown in the second column by ticking on the attributes you want to filter by.
2. Once you’ve chosen, click filter and this will change the tasks found, making it easier for you to find the tasks you’re looking for.
1. In tasks found you can see the number ID of the task, which user it was made by and how much time has passed since it was created.
2. If a task has no tag, it means it is on the front-end of the website.
3. means it is a general task. It has either been created as a general task or it was a front-end task that was created on a div that has been moved or deleted (you can remap these tasks, find out more information about this here).
4. means it is a task that was created in the back-end of WordPress (find out more information about back-end commenting here).
5. means that the task was created on an image using the graphic feedback tool (find out more information about that here).
6. If as task doesn’t have a tag, this means the task was created on the front-end of the website.
1. This works how you would expect any other online chat to.
2. You can add comments to the chat both here and on the front-end of a task.
3. It will update in real-time as people leave comments.
4. Using the button near the “Send Message” button will allow you to upload any file type to the task (which will then be inside the WordPress Media Library).
1. Clicking the “Open Task’s Page” will open the page where the current opened task is and scroll directly to it. It will also open the task so you can quickly access it.
2. It has the additional information of where the task was made from (which can also be found in the last tab of a task on the front-end).
3. You can change the task urgency, status, delete the task and the assigned users of the task.
4. All changes are done in real-time, there is no need to refresh once you have changed any attributes of a task.
As always if you have any questions please feel free to email us at [email protected]
Alternatively you can join our Facebook group to speak with us directly, hope to see you there >> https://wpfeedback.co/facebook