We have a very special update for WP FeedBack PRO, which is why we are numbering it 1.3!
Since COVID19, we’ve been focused on the Summit, and PRO was on the back burner for a month or so. BUT we are back baby, and we are stronger than ever! 😎
Bye bye Font Awesome
Font Awesome is a great tool to import so many different icons into a website, a lot of themes use it and we thought it would be the perfect solution for WP FeedBack.
However, as time went on we noticed quite a few conflicts were happening, which meant we were compelled to add the option to disable Font Awesome in the settings. Still though, we had issues.
We have now COMPLETELY REMOVED Font Awesome, and have implemented our own custom icons. Not only has this made it so no conflicts will ever happen again, we’ve increased the speed of WP FeedBack PRO by 4x!
Some of the new icons
We’ve gone for a very clean design, similar to the rest of PRO. We know you guys are going to love them, and you should feel the speed increase hugely!
- Icon design upgrade.
- We removed Font Awesome and replaced all icons with custom designed ones.
- This has sped up performance of WP FeedBack PRO by 4x!
- Compatibility with the WP Fastest Cache plugin.
- Compatibility with the Fast Velocity Minify plugin.
- No More: Email notifications sent to the user that created the action
- When a user created a task, left a comment or changed the status of a task, an email notification is sent to all users that are marked to be notified in the Users tab. That included the user that triggered the action. This created a lot fo redundant emails so we fixed it! You will no longer receive email notifications for actions you initiated yourself.
- Formcraft Plugin incompatibility.
- When “Formcraft” plugin was active, the close button on the popover of the task was not working. This is fixed now.
- Users no longer receive notifications from their own actions.
- You will no longer receive a notification for each action you take while using the tool, meaning you will only get ones when other users do something.
Design issues with some themes.
- Some themes conflicted with the CSS of PRO, this has now been fixed and the plugin should look correct across all, if not most themes in WordPress.
Conflict with Enhanced Category Pages plugin.
- There was a conflict in installation when we were using the init action hook. We have now replaced init action hook with wp_loaded action hook.
- Enhanced Category Pages is the plugin which uses the same and creating conflict.
Just a typo here. The word “Description” in add graphics popup box.
- Fixed typo error in the “Create Graphics” popup. “Discription” is not changed to “Description”.
Dashboard sync issue with task in new replied.
- New messages on the task form the admin side were not properly sent to the dashboard. We have fixed it now.
Screenshots not visible in central dashboard.
- Auto Screenshot of the task was not available on the central dashboard as soon as the task was created. The issue is now resolved as we added the fix to the plugin.
WP FeedBack login issue on WPF Popup with Two-Factor Authentication – Wordfence.
- Login from the WP FeedBack popup was not working when the website had Two-Factor Authentication. We have now changed the login script so it will work with Two-Factor Authentication login as well.
WP FeedBack comments count issue.
- WP Admin’s comment section displayed the number of comments (messages in the task) but not the comment itself.
- We have now fixed it so that the WP FeedBack PRO’s comment count is not include in the comment section.
- Task screenshot swere not loaded properly when the tasks were filtered on the back-end.
- The auto-screenshot related to the task were not loaded properly when tasks were filtered from the back-end. We have now fixed it so that the auto-screenshot related to the task are loaded as well.
- All tasks on the page were converted to general task.
- Whenever the “WP Admin Bar” was present on the page while creating the task and then the task was accessed as the non-admin, then all the tasks were getting converted to the General tasks.
- Whenever the pagebuilder/theme added the ID to the body tag of the page, then all the tasks were getting converted to the General tasks.
- These issues are now fixed.
- Sorting issues of the task on sidebar.
- Sometimes the tasks were not properly sorted on the sidebar. This is fixed now.